What is Eco Friendly Bag ?
Eco Friendly Bag breaks down quickly under the right environmental conditions, typically decomposing within three to six months. Once fully decomposed, there will be no trace of its existence, benefiting soil quality and significantly reducing landfill waste.
Environment – Friendly packaging products are typically made from naturally occurring, plant-based or recycled materials. These include everything from paper and cardboard to polylactic acid (PLA) and bagasse.
Environmental benefits of using Eco Friendly Bag
- Fewer Carbon Emissions — Compostable packaging requires less energy and resources to manufacture than synthetic materials like plastic. As a carbon neutral packaging supplier, we’re passionate about helping you protect the environment with sustainable packaging options that your customers can compost at home or at industrial facilities.
- Reduces Landfill Waste — Depending on the compostable packaging you use, it may also be recyclable. You can recycle cardboard packaging like postal boxes and mailers or shipping boxes if they aren’t spoiled by moisture or other contaminants. Even if this form of packaging is sent to landfills as general waste, it’ll degrade in a relatively short space of time, depending on the environmental conditions.
- Benefits the Local Environment — Creating compost improves soil quality, supporting organic life. Composting suppresses plant disease while microorganisms thrive on organic matter, making compostable packaging a future-friendly option for everyone.
- Enhances the Customer Experience — Consumers have multiple options to dispose of their packaging responsibly when using compostable materials. Even if they don’t have the necessary recycling, composting or general waste facilities at home, commercial composting is still a viable option that benefits the planet.
- No Toxins and Allergens — Everything you’ll find in our online shop is made from materials that are non-toxic and free of allergens. This demonstrates a vast awareness of issues important to the consumer. A conscious, informed customer will almost always choose products free of toxins and allergens instead of a packaging material containing problematic chemicals such as phthalates.
Visit our website Vinbags.com and discover compostable, recyclable and biodegradable packaging solutions for your every need. Or Contact us for a free custom packaging quote within 48 hours.